[Gambas-user] Help getting error I cant find why

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Apr 9 23:21:39 CEST 2008

On mercredi 9 avril 2008, jbskaggs wrote:
> Is there a limitation to the number of lines that Gambas can run in a
> class? This class has nearly 10000 lines when all of the items are present.

Yes there are limitations, but you should normally get an error message at
compilation if they are reached, not at execution.

The limit is not on the "number of lines" (the lines of code do not exist
anymore once the program compiled), but on the number of strings and floating
point constants in the same class.

Please send your project, and I will tell you for sure.

And, of course, if you have reached these limits, you did write your program
in a not very clever way! :-)

Benoit Minisini