[Gambas-user] Help getting error I cant find why

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Wed Apr 9 21:55:06 CEST 2008

On Wednesday 09 April 2008 15:46, jbskaggs wrote:
> Is there a limitation to the number of lines that Gambas can run in
> a class? This class has nearly 10000 lines when all of the items
> are present.

Is there a reason you're hardcoding all these names into a class?  You
could just put them into a text file, read them in with File.Load,
split on "\n" into an array, and use the random number as an index
into that array rather than doing thousands of comparisons.

Rob