[Gambas-user] IDE not updating class members when changed (2.99 Build 1291)

richard terry rterry at ...1822...
Mon Apr 7 00:23:42 CEST 2008

On Sun, 6 Apr 2008 12:25:04 am Ron Onstenk wrote:

Thanks Ron, I"m sure you are correct - the way I've structured that didn't sit
comfortably with me as I thought it was wrong, but as I'm still trying to
come to terms with these programming concepts I didn't quite know where to
head.

I can't tell you how much really appreciate this post and the effort you took
to reply and point this out to me when you could have left me in my
ignorance - that's the essence of unselfishly extending a helping hand to
others.

 I spend a staggering amount of time organising educational talks for all the
GP's in my area, and in a way, receiving posts like yours is a payback - I
like the "pay it forward concept" (in case you didn't see the movie).

I will take it home tonight and digest it and re-think the design.

In another area, I think I understand collections now, but am struggling to
come to terms with  arrays/multi-deminsional arrays, and those basic
AND/OR/NOT's etc. May post a help request separatel to the list.

Regards

Richard