[Gambas-user] Columnview ?possible to set width of a column?

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Apr 5 17:50:29 CEST 2008

On samedi 5 avril 2008, richard terry wrote:
> There seems no way to overide the automatic width of the column which is
> set to the widest item. Whilst this is often great, in confined spaces its
> really annoying as in my application the user dosn't need to be able to
> read the entire column width,but just get the gist of what is in there.
>
> Wonder if it is possible to add a property to set these column widths, or
> somehow get at them.
>
> Regards
>
> Richard

Did you try to play with the column widths?

MyColumnView.Columns[0].Width = xxx.

By default, the width is -1, meaning that the column automatically resizes to
fit its contents.

--
Benoit Minisini