[Gambas-user] Finding a bit of text in the console output

richard terry rterry at ...1822...
Sat Apr 5 02:53:47 CEST 2008

I suspect this is just because I'm not using the IDE and debugging properly,
but I'll ask anyway.

I often put print statement in my code, and where in the middle of a loop can
get quite a large output in the consol, so it can be hard to find what I've
been looking for (especially if say printing out a large sQL).

Wondered if the consol could have a search option.

Probably this means I need a tutorial in how to use debugging in Gambas, which
I've not yet got into.

Anyone give a few pointers?

Regards and thanks in  anticipation.

Richard