[Gambas-user] does listview.item.selected=true do same as listview_click?

jbskaggs jbskaggs at ...1871...
Tue Apr 1 06:38:12 CEST 2008

I noticed with my perpetual file problems- that I needed to track down each
step of the program.

I discovered that every time listview.item.selected=true occurred it had the
same affect as if I clicked on it- because it ran listview_click every time
it occured.

IN my ignorance and misunderstanding of the doc I thought it meant only to
highlight the list.item.

Am I understanding that properly now? listview.item.selected=true does same
as listview_click?

JB SKaggs