[Gambas-user] Hyperlinks

David Paleino d.paleino at ...626...
Thu Sep 27 16:41:40 CEST 2007

Hi all,
I'm working on a bts2ldap GUI to use on Debian systems. I've abandoned the use
of gb.ldap, since it simply doesn't work (oh, well, it might, but it's not that
documented), and I'm using ldapsearch from a shell.
Now, let's go down to business.

I have a GridView component with all the bugs listed, and when one
double-clicks on an item, a new Form opens up, showing details for that Bug.
Now, I wanted to add a row pointing to the Debian BTS page, i.e. adding an
hyperlink. What I've done so far is:

colDetails.Add("url", "URL")
colDetails.Item[1] = "http://bugs.debian.org/" & bug

(that is, just adding a new row), but I can't find anywhere how one could add a
Hyperlink. I don't know if Gambas has this "feature", I just wanted to avoid
calling an external program myself (that means, I should try to detect the
default web-browser, and passing parameters to it).

Have a nice day,
David

--
 . ''`.  Debian maintainer | http://snipurl.com/gofoxygo/