[Gambas-user] Re; Execution order

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Sep 25 17:48:14 CEST 2007

On mardi 25 septembre 2007, Gareth Bult wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a copy of gb.db.form that I'm working on as a project.
>
> For some reason when I run the project, the first line of code it runs is
> in "DataCombo" as opposed to "Main" (the startup class).
>
> Any obvious reasons why it's not running "Main" first?
>
> .. it "was" .. all I can see that's changed is an upgrade to SVN 662 ...
>
> .. Any ideas?

Main is not the first code run by the interpreter, because when a class is
loaded, its _init static public function is called, and all its static
variable are initialized.

Logically no code should be run in DataCombo, as there are no static things in
it, but you must tell me exactly which code was run so that I could
understand the trick.

Benoit Minisini