[Gambas-user] File Chooser

Steven Lobbezoo steven at ...1652...
Tue Sep 25 10:45:24 CEST 2007

Hi,

Latest trunk (yesterday afternoon) on suse 10.2

I have a problem with the filechooser control.
I form that worked perfectly before, does not show anymore.
The program halts on the filechooser1.Bookmarks below, just as if I put a
stop-point on it. Sometimes the program continues, but shows only part of the
form (no buttons, ....).

Part of the code :

PUBLIC SUB Form_Open()
DIM tmp AS String

  ' we add some marks if we can
  IF Exist("/home/partage") THEN
    tmp = "/home/partage"
  ELSE IF Exist(User.Home & "/partage") THEN
    tmp = User.Home & "/partage"
  END IF
  FileChooser1.Dir = MGlobal.FPath
  IF tmp THEN
    FileChooser1.Bookmarks = [[tmp, "Partage", "icon:/16/language"],
["/home", "Répertoire base", "icon:/16/directory"]]
  ELSE
    FileChooser1.Bookmarks = [["/tmp", "Temporary directory"],
["/home", "Répertoire base", "icon:/16/directory"]]
  END IF
END

Thanks,
Steven