[Gambas-user] autotools disabled, but I have autotools

Stefano Palmeri rospolosco at ...152...
Mon Sep 24 10:22:12 CEST 2007

Alle 10:01, lunedì 24 settembre 2007, Benoit Minisini ha scritto:
> Your situation is not clear for me:
>
> How many gambas 1.9.xx do you have on your system?
> Which gambas2.gambas do you run?
>
> --
> Benoit Minisini

1) I disinstalled 1.9.51

2) I installed rev. 660. It crashes when open the packager wizard.

3) Then I disinstalled rev. 660, because it crashes.

4) I reinstalled 1.9.51

5) By chance, I noticed that if I go in the trunk directory
and run the revision version ./gambas2.gambas the packager doesn't crash.

Definitively I've just one Gambas2 installed, 1.9.51. I like my system to be
clean.
With the stable installed, the revision executable NOT installed doesn't
crash.

I hope I was clear now.

Stefano

p.s. rev 660 broke RPM building.