[Gambas-user] failed Slackware package building.

Stefano Palmeri rospolosco at ...152...
Sun Sep 23 20:45:53 CEST 2007

Alle 20:37, domenica 23 settembre 2007, Benoit Minisini ha scritto:
> On dimanche 23 septembre 2007, Stefano Palmeri wrote:
> > Alle 19:26, domenica 23 settembre 2007, Benoit Minisini ha scritto:
> > > Can you try with the latest svn version?
> > >
> > > I have fixed a bug in the routine that makes the project executable,
> > > and maybe your bug is related to that fix. But I'm not sure.
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > >
> > > --
> >
> > I tried rev 659, but when I try to create the installation package
> > the IDE crashes.
> >
> > WARNING: circular references detected
> > CClassInfo (155)
> > CSymbolInfo (2319)
> > CPropertyInfo (864)
> > FToolBar (3)
> > FDebugInfo (1)
> > FOutput (1)
> > FOption (1)
> > FToolBox (1)
> > FMain (1)
> > FFind (1)
> > FCompletion (1)
> > FGambas (1)
> > FProperty (1)
> > FMakeInstall (1)
> > CComponent (38)
> > FFormStack (1)
> > FToolBar (5)
> > FWorkspace (1)
> > ToolBar (5)
> > Workspace (1)
> > FWizard (1)
> > WizardContainer (7)
> > FFontChooser (1)
> > FBalloon (1)
> > FSidePanel (5)
> > FDirChooser (1)
> > Wizard (1)
> > FontChooser (1)
> > ListContainer (2)
> > FileView (1)
> > DirView (1)
> > SidePanel (5)
> > DirChooser (1)
> > Mutex destroy failure: Dispositivo o risorsa occupata
> > WARNING: 1879 allocation(s) non freed.
> >
> > Bye,
> >
> > Stefano
>
> Where is the error message?

This is all I get when type on console gambas2.gambas.

I open a project, then choose Make-->Installation package-->Crash

 stefano at ...1536...:~$ gambas2.gambas
[...]
stefano at ...1536...:~$