[Gambas-user] minor bug in RPM building

Stefano Palmeri rospolosco at ...152...
Sun Sep 23 19:43:10 CEST 2007

Alle 19:27, domenica 23 settembre 2007, Benoit Minisini ha scritto:
> On dimanche 23 septembre 2007, Stefano Palmeri wrote:
> > I noticed a little error in RPM naming. If my project
> > version is 0.0.73, the RPM version becomes 0.0-73.
> > This affects Fedora, Mandriva and openSuse packages building.
> >
> > Bye,
> >
> > Stefano
>
> I thought it was the standard way of naming versions...
>
> Or maybe the version number after the dash is the package version, and must
> not be used for the program version?

Sorry, Benoit.

I probably was not clear.

I've a project "foobar". In project properties I set 0.0.73.

Then I build a Slackware package and the IDE names it:

foobar-0.0.71-noarch-1.tgz

Then I build a Mandriva package and the IDE names it:

foobar-0.0-71mdv.noarch.rpm

I expect it names it:

foobar-0.0.71-mdv.noarch.rpm

or