[Gambas-user] failed Slackware package building.

Stefano Palmeri rospolosco at ...152...
Sun Sep 23 16:58:47 CEST 2007

Alle 16:20, domenica 23 settembre 2007, Stefano Palmeri ha scritto:
> I'm running Gambas2 1.9.51. I tried to make a Slackware package
> of a project and I get an error:
>

> Creating package for Slackware.
> Making build directory.
> The package build has failed.
> Package.MakeTgzPackage.840: File or directory does not exist
>

> There's no problem when I build a Fedora package.
>
> Regards,
>
> Stefano Palmeri

Well, I get the bug. The missing file is the compiled
project. If I make the project executable before making the Slack
package, the bug disappears.
It seems that when creating a Slack package
the project executable in not compiled before.

Regards,

Stefano Palmeri