[Gambas-user] Restore of .conf during runtime

Gaël Le Hec'H gael.lehech at ...626...
Fri Sep 21 08:53:02 CEST 2007

hi,
with this it should be more clear. what I want to do is restore all the
settings without having to leave the application. If the settings file is
modifed, I didn't found any mean to reload it. what I search is the exact
counterpart of Settings.save().