[Gambas-user] Bug (Fields in Results is case sensitive Now)

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Sep 18 20:11:05 CEST 2007

On mardi 18 septembre 2007, Wellington de Souza Pinto wrote:
> Hi every one!!!
>
> Is Bug or not???
>
> In may old projects gb2 ver 50 i'm use call the fields in this method:
>
> oTable = myConnection.EXEC("SELECT pc_nome FROM myFile")
>
> PRINT oTable["pc_nome"]  or PRINT oTable["PC_NOME"]  or oTable["Pc_Nome"]
> -> work fine
>
>     In Table the DaTabase Server my field is lower case pc_nome
>
> Now in rev 630 or ther rev > 540
>
> PRINT oTable["PC_NOME"] not work more. (Field not exist in result...)
> PRINT oTable["Pc_Nome"] not work more. (Field not exist in result...)
> PRINT oTable["pc_nome"] Work fine
>
> Why??????????????
>
> I'm need change all my projects????
>
> Reguards,
>
> Souza, Wellington
>________ Para fazer uma ligação DDD pra perto ou pra longe, faz um 21. A
> Embratel tem tarifas muito baratas esperando por você. Aproveite!

Database component is now case sensitive, but Result array accessor may become
case unsensitive in the future because of such problems.

Please read my mail about this change for more information (subject is "big
change in database component").

Benoit Minisini