[Gambas-user] Use of Request.Files in gb.web

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Sep 14 15:06:22 CEST 2007

On vendredi 14 septembre 2007, José Luis Redrejo wrote:
> Hi, Benoît,
> Fighting with gb.web and its lack of documentation,
>  I'm trying to use Request.Files to get an uploaded file,  but I'm not able
> to recover the file.
> Could you give a few lines of code with an example? or just a tip to can go
> on...
>
> Regards.

Of course:

If in your form, you have the following file field:

<form ...>
<input type="file" name="filename">
</form>

then gb.web will store the uploaded file in the process temporary directory,
and Request.Fields["filename"] will return the path to this temporary file.

Of course your form must use method="post", and enctype="multipart/form-data".

Is it clearer?

--
Benoit Minisini