[Gambas-user] gambas2 on debian etch

Matthias Laur matthias.laur at ...1772...
Mon Sep 10 13:43:35 CEST 2007

Thank you. Now it works.

Regards,
Matthias

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: gambas-user-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:gambas-user-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net] Im Auftrag von José Luis
Redrejo
Gesendet: Montag, 10. September 2007 13:13
An: mailing list for gambas users
Betreff: Re: [Gambas-user] gambas2 on debian etch

To use gambas2 > 1.9.49 in Debian etch you need a gtk backport. Or you can
add --disable-gtk to the debian/rules before compiling. In that case, you
won't get the gtk derived components.

Debian etch didn't include gtk 2.10 and that's the reason for this issue.

That problem is explained at http://gambas.sourceforge.net/download.html

Regards.

2007/9/10, Daniel Campos <dcamposf at ...626...>:

> You can try to compile and install the Debian Packages (the same for
> any other Debian or Ubuntu based distribution):
>
> 0) Install an initial sane compilation environment:
>
> apt-get install gcc cpp g++ automake1.9 autoconf libltdl3-dev libtool
> devscripts fakeroot lintian debhelper
>
> 1) download the following files in an empty folder:

http://azores.linex.org/debian/dists/sarge/gambas/source/gambas2_1.9.50.orig
.tar.gz

http://azores.linex.org/debian/dists/sarge/gambas/source/gambas2_1.9.50-1~li
nex2.dsc