[Gambas-user] can't execute a project done with the revision 428 of the svn on revision 559 of the svn

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Sep 8 00:55:03 CEST 2007

On vendredi 07 septembre 2007, Gaël Le Hec'H wrote:
> hi,
> I updated my gambas2 to last revision of svn 559 but I can't execute
> my project last run correctly on revision 428. The project compile ok
> but when I run it I get this message :
>
> 'Unknown symbol 'AutoResize' in class GridView'
>
> best regards
>
> Gaël Le Hec'H

There is an old 'AutoResize' property used in a form that does not exist
anymore. You must find this form, open it in the IDE, modify it, and save it.
The non-existing properties will be removed.

Benoit Minisini