[Gambas-user] Problems compiling gb.pdf

Toni Foerster stonerl at ...1763...
Mon Sep 3 17:43:08 CEST 2007

Hi

today i tried to compile Gambas 1.9.50 (poppler_0.5.91 is installed) but
every time i compiled gb.pdf it stopped with following message:

> main.cpp:62: error: no matching function for call to
'GlobalParams::GlobalParams(const char [12])'
> /usr/include/poppler/GlobalParams.h:133: note: candidates are:
GlobalParams::GlobalParams()
> /usr/include/poppler/GlobalParams.h:128: note:
GlobalParams::GlobalParams(const GlobalParams&)

so i took a look at main.cpp and found in line 62:

> globalParams = new GlobalParams("/etc/xpdfrc")

the file "/etc/xpdfrc" only exists if i install xpdf. But even if i
install xpdf or create this file, the compiling stops with the same error.

so i changened this line in main.cpp to

> globalParams = new GlobalParams()

And it compiles without problems. To tell the truth, i don't what i'm
breaking by removing this but it seems to work. I hope someone could
help me. Because i don't think that this is right.

Toni