[Gambas-user] Gambas Brazilian Book

Victor Diago vdiago at ...626...
Sat Sep 1 12:53:29 CEST 2007

Hi Benoit and List at all.

My name is Victor Diago, im a Brazilian Linux Consultant, and i am
really interested
in write a gambas book in Brazilian Portuguese.

I have seen that wonderful work made by Daniel Campos and José Luis
Redrejo in spanish,
its really a masterpiece.

So i was wondering about write a new book that contains most used
tools and common applications written in Gambas, as there is
absolutely no one really good document about this great IDE/language.

I know that i have never (or almost never) wrote to this list, but im
actively using gambas daily.

Also, i am the IT person of a highschool here in Brazil, named
Singular, and im starting to teach gambas to our students under
slackware linux.

I would like to get permission of Benoit to write this, and, if
possible, i would like as well a dedication wrote by Benoit to the
Brazilian readers.

I am thinking about use the latest development version of gambas to
work the book, and maintain a website with information about changes
in the development version to the Brazilian people. So it will not be
a problem for readers that want to use a newer version than the used
in book. Even for what the development version have a lot of nice
features that coud be wrote about.

So, Thanks for the time you all spent reading this, and my best
regards to all those people that are making gambas better and better.

--
Victor Diago.

Technet Consultoria em T.I