[Gambas-user] Language translation for Gambas IDE

David Villalobos Cambronero david_villalobos_c at ...43...
Wed Oct 31 16:09:06 CET 2007

Hi all,

To:
Benoît, José Redrejo, Daniel Campos.

For Gambas 1.9.90 there are some strings without translate, I have translated them and update others that has minor mistakes.

Do you want ot use this file? or maybe add a translation for spanish Costa Rica. I think the translation for Spian is ok.

By the way: José and Daniel if you want I can help you with translations.

If you you decide to use this file, I'll send you tomorrow.

Best regards.

David