[Gambas-user] Gambas scripter

Daniel Campos dcamposf at ...626...
Wed Oct 31 13:42:59 CET 2007

Hi:

It is not possible to put gbs2 in gambas2-runtime, as it needs gbc2
and gba2. those programs are in a separate package, gambas2-dev, as
you requested some time ago.

So a separate package gambas2-script depending on gambas2-runtime and
gambas2-dev should be used for that new program, is the only clean
sollution.

Daniel