[Gambas-user] Small examples for Gambasdoc.org

David Villalobos Cambronero david_villalobos_c at ...43...
Tue Oct 30 17:40:38 CET 2007

Hi all.

    I think it should be a good idea to have a section for small examples on Gambasdoc.org, I know there is a section called Examples in: http://www.gambasforge.net/, but is the entire source code, what I mean is small part of codes and images just to understand how works an object, property, etc.

Documents

Here is a list of documents that may help you.

Compilation & Installation
...Other 'How to'...Samll examples     <---- It could placed hereWhat do you think???

Best regards

David