[Gambas-user] Memory admistration

David Villalobos Cambronero david_villalobos_c at ...43...
Tue Oct 30 17:23:10 CET 2007

Hi all,

    I want to know if someone can give a small explanetion about how Gambas administrates the RAM.

    I made a small aplication that has a label that shows the amount of memory used by the itself. When program starts the label shows arround 20MB. It seems normal.

    Then if I open report (Form with a webbrouser that show the information of a query), the memory increases to 26MB. It seems normal.

    But when I close the Form the memory used continue been 26MB or 25MB.

    I just want to know how Gambas deals with memory to try to find the problem.

Best regards.

David