[Gambas-user] Gridview

Steven Lobbezoo steven at ...1652...
Tue Oct 30 14:19:49 CET 2007

Ok :

1      rsE = db.Exec("Select No FROM Clients WHERE Type = 'Acheteur' ORDER BY
No DESC LIMIT 1")
2      FOR r = 0 TO GridView2.Rows.Count - 1
3       IF GridView2[r, 0].Text = Str(rsE!No) THEN
4          GridView2.Row = r
5         GridView2[r, 0].EnsureVisible
6          BREAK
7        END IF
8      NEXT

(I added the line numbers)
I verified r just before statement 4 5 and 6
It's allways 167
I allso verified Gridview2.Row in the same locations
It's allways -1

Steven