[Gambas-user] Database manager

R. Stormo rohnny at ...1248...
Tue Oct 30 06:47:02 CET 2007

Benoit Minisini wrote:

> On dimanche 28 octobre 2007, R. Stormo wrote:
>> R. Stormo wrote:
>> > Can't seem to open any windows in he database manager anymore, svn
>> > version 771.
>> > It do ask for password, Then I select sqlite3 as new server, all my
>> > tables and users are showing. But when I click on one table nothing
>> > happens. Is this a known thing or it is just me.?
>> >

>> > Regards Rohnny
>> >
>> > My Gambas Community http://gambasforum.tk
>>
>> Tried the latest svn (789) on another computer today. No luck on this
>> computer either to edit table.
>> Manage to create sqlite3 server, create database and table but when I
>> tried
>> to edit to add fields nothing happens.
>> This was also on Ubuntu gutsy gibbon if that helps.
>>

>> My Gambas Community http://gambasforum.tk
>
> I have no problem with the database manager on sqlite3 database there when
> adding fields. Can you be more precise about what you are doing *exactly*?
>
> --
> Benoit Minisini

Hi Benoit.

Create New Project
Include database access

Go to tool databasemanager
password 12345678

Select new server, Selecting sqlite3 and homefolder

Creating database
Selecting the newdatabase
Create table
Now the problem come,
Selecting Newtable, and choose edit

Nothing happens. The only thing that works is delete