[Gambas-user] file extension and runtime

Fredrik Hansson fredrik_hansson at ...1788...
Mon Oct 29 10:20:51 CET 2007

Hi,

1st: The only way I can get Gambas apps running is giving then the .exe
extension, for example MyApp.exe - if I leave the default .gambas, I get
a message when I doubleclick the file: "Project doesn't exist" and then
Gambas programming environment starts!

2st: And I think this has something to do with the 1st - I cannot find
Gambas runtime. Is it the file gbr2?
I try to make my Ubuntu 7.10 open MyApp with /usr/locale/bin/gbr2, but
nothing at all happens.

regards,
Fredrik

(Gambas 1.9.90 on Ubuntu 7.10 i386 GNOME on AMD64)