[Gambas-user] Database manager

R. Stormo rohnny at ...1248...
Sun Oct 28 09:03:35 CET 2007

R. Stormo wrote:

> Can't seem to open any windows in he database manager anymore, svn version
> 771.
> It do ask for password, Then I select sqlite3 as new server, all my tables
> and users are showing. But when I click on one table nothing happens. Is
> this a known thing or it is just me.?
>

> Regards Rohnny
>
> My Gambas Community http://gambasforum.tk

Tried the latest svn (789) on another computer today. No luck on this
computer either to edit table.
Manage to create sqlite3 server, create database and table but when I tried
to edit to add fields nothing happens.
This was also on Ubuntu gutsy gibbon if that helps.

My Gambas Community http://gambasforum.tk