[Gambas-user] DataControl

António Pereira ct1egh at ...626...
Thu Oct 25 00:41:16 CEST 2007

Hi,

Yes, first I inserted a DataSource (linked to a table) and inside of him
a DataControl (linked to a field), a DataCombo (linked to a table and a
field), a DataBrowser and a DataView (both with columns). They all are
filled out. The only one that is still invisible is the DataControl.
If I put a Button with the command 'PRINT DataControl1.Value' at click
event then I get the field value at console.

It can be only a mistake of newbie :)

Regards,

	António Pereira