[Gambas-user] PHILOSOPHICAL REMARK ON LIFE AND ALL THOSE SORT OF THINGS

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Oct 24 20:19:29 CEST 2007

Did you notice that, when you announce that you want to make a release
candidate of a software developed for almost two years:

* Suddenly people start to find many bugs everywhere.

* At the same time, your boss tells you that you have to redevelop an
essential piece of software for your client and that must be ready before the
end of the month.

* Otherwise, you just want to put on a theatre play, and it is a nightmare to
find four interested people at the same time and same place, so you have a
bad sleep.

I sometimes hear a big dark red daemon laughing behind me...

--
Benoit Minisini