[Gambas-user] gb.db (Charset)

David Villalobos Cambronero david_villalobos_c at ...43...
Wed Oct 24 19:57:16 CEST 2007

Hi all,

    One of these days I realised somethig interesting. I use MySQL version 6.0, and I create my databases manually, I mean, I don't use gambas-database-manager for that. All my databases uses UTF-8, but when I see the values in the connection, the property Charset has the value "latin1", this property has to be UTF-8, right?

    I haven't  any problem with this, but to me, it seems a bug. By the way I use Mandriva 2007.1 and Gambas 1.9.90.

Regards

David