[Gambas-user] Gutsy problem gb.form.dialog

R. Stormo rohnny at ...1248...
Sun Oct 21 09:30:55 CEST 2007

Have a problem after installed a fresh copy of gutsy and compiled svn gambas.

ERROR: #27: Cannot load component 'gb.form.dialog': cannot find library file
when I tried to start gambas

So by fiddling a little. I installed 1.9.49 from my repertory, gambas
started. So I open my project and included the gb.form to my project, it do
work again :). Looks like something changed very much after .49.

So i someone have any idea what needed to get gambas work from svn again
please let us know.
Gambas is compiling ok without errors.

Regards Rohnny

     My Gambas Community http//gambasforum.tk