[Gambas-user] Repair upgraded project version (Help!)

rgx at ...17... rgx at ...17...
Fri Oct 19 11:17:56 CEST 2007

Dear list,

 yesterday, I prepared a Gambas project for my class, using version
1.9.49

(Debian Sarge Backports). This is the most recent versions, my pupils can
use.

 Today I opened this version on the teachers' PC (Debian Edu Etch) with
version 1.9.90.

Saving it, makes this project unusable for my pupils. I don't have a
backup, so I tried

changing .project file and so on - but it seems not to be trivial to make
the former Gambas accept

the project again.

 Any hints / tweaks for this?

 Cheers