[Gambas-user] Workspace on Gambas 1.9.90

David Villalobos Cambronero david_villalobos_c at ...43...
Tue Oct 16 16:15:09 CEST 2007

Hi all,

    I have Gambas 1.9.90 isntalled on Mandriva 2007.1, use qt.

    I make a small application tha use the WorkSpace of gb.form.mdi to embbed some forms, when I close a window the event Form_Close() was executed (on gambas 1.9.50) but now it fails.
    Can someone help me? I want to know if this is an error or not?

Many thanks

David