[Gambas-user] Use of wizards and ini files

Tomas Eroles i Forner tomas.eroles at ...277...
Tue Oct 16 10:07:48 CEST 2007

Hi all!
I'm writing a small application and I want to put a wizard. I'm looking
on the wiki encyclopedia, and on the book of Daniel and Jose Luis some
information for solve my problems, but I could'n find it.
My questions are:
- Is it possible to change the caption of the buttons?
- If once I've created a wizard with 5 pages I want to delete the second
one, may I do it without problems to the next pages?
- I plan to use a configuration file for configure the program, like
an .ini file. What do you think is better, use a text-plain file or xml
file?

Thanks in advance