[Gambas-user] how do you like this shirt?

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Oct 16 09:04:09 CEST 2007

On mardi 16 octobre 2007, gnu.linux at ...18... wrote:
> Fernando,
> I will visit our post office and ask them how much it will cost.
> but i know that the t-shirt isn't cheap (by a order of 2 articles). but i
> indulge myself in buying the shirt =:-)
>
> ???anybody else who is intereseted in the shirt???
>
> regards,
> frank.

Will you use the new logo I sent you or the old one?

The old one was made by Fabien Bodard, the new one by a guy I don't know who
works with Daniel Campos.

If you want to use the first, you must ask the permission to Fabien. If you
want to use the second, then Daniel must tell us how to contact the designer
of the new logo.

Benoit Minisini