[Gambas-user] how to make crystal report in Gambas?

José Luis Redrejo jredrejo at ...626...
Sat Oct 13 16:22:17 CEST 2007

It's almost impossible you can do crystal reports in gambas as not crystal
reports for gambas is available. Anyway if you take a look at the examples
and documentation you'll discover there is a report component and it's not
hard to use it.

Regards.