[Gambas-user] ColumnView

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Oct 12 17:32:14 CEST 2007

On vendredi 12 octobre 2007, javier romero wrote:
> Version Gambas 1.9.50
> Ubuntu Feitsy
>
> the event "ColumnClick" does'nt work. When click inside the component sends
> the column click but when click in column header don't sends the column
> parameter.
>
> Regards
> Javier

Hi,

The documentation is false, ColumnClick is raised when you click inside the
view, not on the headers.

But as you are talking about it, I now find this event stupid, as its name is
badly chosen, and there is already a Click event. I think I will remove it,
or replace it with a property that will tell in which column the last click
occured.

If you need header click event, I suggest that you use a GridView instead.

P.S. Next time, please create a new thread if you don't really answer to an
already existing one!

Benoit Minisini