[Gambas-user] please put gambas1 help somewhere on line.

Stefano Palmeri rospolosco at ...152...
Fri Oct 12 11:05:42 CEST 2007

Hi, Benoit.

When I discovered Gambas the included help helped me a lot.
I mean the attached file. Now I see that in Gambas2 there's not
something similar (or I miss it). But that kind of help is very useful.
Imagine a 13 years old boy/girl that wants to learn Gambas2.
So I'm asking to put that help with those easy examples somewhere online, even
warning that it refers on Gambas1 and some examples are outdated. But, please
believe me, that page (attached) is very very very useful for newbies.
Thanks.

Best regards,

Stefano Palmeri