[Gambas-user] Debugger: Watch variable

Colin Clark cclark at ...1783...
Tue Oct 9 15:56:12 CEST 2007

Steven Lobbezoo wrote:
> Le vendredi 5 octobre 2007 01:08, Benoit Minisini a écrit :

>>> Colin Clark
>>>
>> It should not... Strange... Which KDE style do you use?
>>

> I have the same (since I installed Suse 10.2). I donnot use KDE, but work with
> gnome. KDE is installed however.
>
> Steven

Hello Steven

When I use this feature the cursor flickers, and so do other items on
the desktop, so I assume something is taking the focus away from that
window.
I don't know how to find where the problem is, so as a work-around I use
a MessageBox instead of the Balloon.

The change is in :

gambas2-1.9.90/app/src/gambas2/FDebugInfo.class

And the change is:

PRIVATE SUB ShowAsBalloon(sMsg AS String)

  DIM hIcon AS Picture

  sMsg = Replace(sMsg, "\t", "\n")
  sMsg = Replace(sMsg, "    ", " ")
  sMsg = Replace(sMsg, "&", "&")
  sMsg = Replace(sMsg, "<", "<")
  sMsg = Replace(sMsg, ">", ">")

  IF Left(sMsg) = "!" THEN
    sMsg = Mid$(sMsg, 2)
    hIcon = Picture["icon:/32/error"]
  ELSE
    hIcon = Picture["icon:/32/info"]
  ENDIF

  'Balloon(sMsg, objForm, hIcon, Mouse.ScreenX - objForm.ScreenX,
Mouse.ScreenY - objForm.ScreenY)
  ' Balloon(sMsg, Design.BalloonControl, hIcon, Design.BalloonX,
Design.BalloonY)
'Use a MessageBox instead
  Message.Info(sMsg)

END