[Gambas-user] Persistent drawings? => Cached

Daniel Campos dcamposf at ...626...
Sun Oct 7 17:01:45 CEST 2007

> In this context: Can I just UNDO the last drawing command - or use a 2nd layer
> (transparent drawingarea) to display temporary stuff?

Mmh... you can not undo disrectly, but you can draw on a Picture (or
more than one), and then paint thes Pictures on the DrawingArea as you
need, that way you can implement as much internal buffers as you want
with different contents, it is limited only by the spped you need for
the process.

Daniel