[Gambas-user] italian translation --- IDE + components

Stefano Palmeri rospolosco at ...152...
Sat Oct 6 19:56:40 CEST 2007

Alle 18:34, sabato 6 ottobre 2007, Benoit Minisini ha scritto:
> On samedi 06 octobre 2007, Stefano Palmeri wrote:
> > Alle 18:11, sabato 6 ottobre 2007, Benoit Minisini ha scritto:
> > >
> > > Done. Now you have a write access!

> > > This is explained somewhere in the developer mailing-list. I have
> > > updated the 'how to' page on the wiki with a paragraph on the revision
> > > log format.
> > >
> > > You should subscribe to the gambas-devel-svn mailing-list too. In the
> > > archive you will see many logs (some in the good format, other not).
> > >
> > > Regards,
> >
> > OK. Thank. I have a couple of questions, please.
> >
> > 1) What about the translations I sent this morning.
> > Will you commit them or I have to commit myself?
>
> Do that yourself, this way you will be trained. :-)

OK. Just done. I hope everything is good. I noticed a
strange thing while commit. svn added some en_US.po file that
I didn't work on. I just work on italian translations. Is it normal?

Regards,

Stefano Palmeri