[Gambas-user] italian translation --- IDE + components

Stefano Palmeri rospolosco at ...152...
Sat Oct 6 18:22:52 CEST 2007

Alle 18:11, sabato 6 ottobre 2007, Benoit Minisini ha scritto:
> On samedi 06 octobre 2007, Stefano Palmeri wrote:
> > Ok I read it. My sourceforge account is rospolosco.
>
> Done. Now you have a write access!
>
> > Then, please, tell me or show me a model for
> > writing a "good log" when commit.
>
> This is explained somewhere in the developer mailing-list. I have updated
> the 'how to' page on the wiki with a paragraph on the revision log format.
>
> You should subscribe to the gambas-devel-svn mailing-list too. In the
> archive you will see many logs (some in the good format, other not).
>
> Regards,

OK. Thank. I have a couple of questions, please.

1) What about the translations I sent this morning.
Will you commit them or I have to commit myself?

2) The IDE translation is under [DEVELOPMENT ENVIRONMENT] log
entry. What about components translation?

Thanks,

Stefano