[Gambas-user] again new Italian translation for 1.9.90 - 3rd version

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Oct 6 00:02:24 CEST 2007

On vendredi 05 octobre 2007, Stefano Palmeri wrote:
> Alle 23:06, venerdì 5 ottobre 2007, Benoit Minisini ha scritto:
> > On vendredi 05 octobre 2007, Stefano Palmeri wrote:
> > > Aaarrrghhh. Third version.
> > >
> > > Sorry.
> > >
> > > Stefano
> >
> > Thanks!
>
> Expect a new version in next week, before RC1.
>
> Also, I noticed a little bug in 1.9.90 IDE (just downloaded).
>
> In the packager wizard the buttons labels (Next, Previous, Cancel)
> stay untranslated, but they are translated in the *.po italian file.
>
> The same if you:
> export LANG=es_ES; gambas2.gambas
>
> all the IDE is in Spanish, but packager wizard buttons labels are English.
>
> But French works fine. What's wrong?
>
> Regards,
>
> Stefano Palmeri

You have to translate the gb.form component that implementes the Wizard
control.

Many components have strings to translate. Hopefully, you have to do that
once: strings are not duplicated in each project using the component!

Benoit Minisini