[Gambas-user] Debugger: Watch variable

Colin Clark cclark at ...1783...
Fri Oct 5 13:50:06 CEST 2007

Benoit Minisini wrote:
> On jeudi 04 octobre 2007, Colin Clark wrote:
>
>> Benoit Minisini wrote:

>>> Mmm... Note that the balloon is automatically hidden if the editor cursor
>>> moves, or if you click on it, or if the editor loses the focus... Are you
>>> in one of these cases?
>>>
>> I just double-left-click on a variable. The balloon flashes up, and then
>> immediately disappears. The variable remains highlighted.
>>
>> Colin Clark
>>

> It should not... Strange... Which KDE style do you use?

I use Ubuntu 7.04, with the Gnome desktop.
The Balloon timeout works correctly in my own projects. For instance if
I make the following simple addition to the HighlightEditor example, it
works as I would expect it to.

PUBLIC SUB Editor1_dblclick()
  Balloon.Delay = 5000
  Balloon.Info(Editor1.Selection.text, ME)
END

Colin Clark