[Gambas-user] Gambas 2 version 1.9.90 - 2 bugs

Arief Bayu Purwanto ariefbayu at ...626...
Wed Oct 3 15:10:31 CEST 2007

> Also I noticed this bug: if in project properties I set
> version = 0.1.0 and then I make an installation package,
> the packager wizard automatically upgrade the version by
> one and the project version becomes 0.1.1. If I set 0.0.56, then
> the packager upgrades to 0.0.57 et cetera.
>
> There's another old problem in Project --> Properties. Everytime
> I make an executable of a project, for testing purpose, the version
> of the project is automatically upgraded by one.
> A new executable doesn't mean it's a new project version, and
> it's a little annoying to reset the version in Project-->Properties.

As far as I remember, this behavior is exacly the same as Visual Basic.
But hey, I'm not using it for years by now.
May be it can be set on gambas2 Preferences.

--
Daiguren Hyōrinmaru