[Gambas-user] Gambas 2 version 1.9.90

José Luis Redrejo jredrejo at ...626...
Wed Oct 3 14:15:42 CEST 2007

2007/10/2, Benoit Minisini <gambas at ...1...>:

> Hi,

Sorry,  I'm afraid  I don't understand this:

The other big change will be the last incrementaion of the bytecode version,
> that will force you to recompile all your projects. Sorry for that!

Do you mean that projects compiled with versions <1.9.90 won't work unless
they are recompiled, even if we don't use the module symbols feature?
wouldn't it be possible just give a warning as you did with 1.9.50?.
There are a lot of gambas projects finished out, and that would mean that
they will break if the upgrade their gambas packages, even if no changes are
needed in the code.