[Gambas-user] colors

White Dragon wd at ...1775...
Wed Oct 3 13:59:02 CEST 2007

В сообщении от 3 октября 2007 Benoit Minisini написал(a):
> On mercredi 03 octobre 2007, White Dragon wrote:
> > В сообщении от 3 октября 2007 Benoit Minisini написал(a):

> > > The last revision fixes the two first problems.
> > >
> > > As for the third: is this alternative color the color you need to draw
> > > odd rows in list views?
> >
> > now its readable, but hardly to find difference between changed and
> > unchanged props and in lists too :)
> >
> > in textboxs and same objects my bg=#4c4c4c
> > color.lightbackground=#505050
> >
> > is it really no way to get it from system?
>
> No, it is a KDE thing.
>
> The Gambas alternate background is computed by using a mix of the background
> text and of the highlight text. But the background color is three times more
> important than the highlight color in the formula.
what about configurable for it? (and all others)

> Which color scheme do you use exactly?

# cat ~/.kde/share/apps/kdisplay/color-schemes/wd.kcsrc
[Color Scheme]
Name=wd
activeBackground=66,66,66
activeBlend=0,0,0
activeForeground=255,255,255
activeTitleBtnBg=192,192,192
alternateBackground=89,89,89
background=12,12,12
buttonBackground=40,40,40
buttonForeground=203,203,203
contrast=7
foreground=255,255,255
frame=192,192,192
handle=192,192,192
inactiveBackground=120,120,120
inactiveBlend=120,120,120
inactiveForeground=168,168,168
inactiveFrame=192,192,192
inactiveHandle=192,192,192
inactiveTitleBtnBg=192,192,192
linkColor=185,152,152
selectBackground=95,95,95
selectForeground=255,255,255
shadeSortColumn=true
visitedLinkColor=189,189,189
windowBackground=76,76,76
windowForeground=255,255,255

> > and mayb better set unchanged props not bold? (like in (k|qt)designer)
>
> What are you talking about precisely?

i offer set property names in property list normal width by default
and only changed set to bold