[Gambas-user] colors

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Oct 3 11:30:07 CEST 2007

On mercredi 03 octobre 2007, White Dragon wrote:
> as i already write (http://gambasrad.org/bugtrak/gambas-bug-tracker/20)
> colors still buggy with dark kde theme (just simply white on
> black/darkgrey)

Sorry, I have fixed some colors, but forgot some others.

> when i write some like "Message(" hint with params shows
> white on light yellow :(
> tooltips on toolbars is black on lightyellow everywhere

OK. Now the tooltip foreground color is forced to black.

> in properties list on changed rows used Сolor.LightBackground (#ebebeb)
> and #ffffff on it

OK. Color.LightBackground is calculated, and I must find an algorithm that
works on dark backgrounds too.

> additionaly i cant find alternative color for lists from color theme in
> Color class i hardcode it in props list, but it is bad solution

I think I can get it, and I will check if it is possible in GTK+ too.

Benoit Minisini