[Gambas-user] Marketing

Bob Blick bbblick at ...770...
Fri Nov 30 21:12:31 CET 2007

I have been following this thread on and off, so I may
be repeating someone elses posting. Personally I find
the website attractive and charming. I am not bothered
by the use of the word "shrine". I also understood
immediately what Gambas is.

If you search for "Basic for Linux" with Google,
Gambas is #3 with this:

..
Gambas - Gambas Almost Means Basic

"A graphical Basic language for Linux with objects and
plug-ins."

gambas.sourceforge.net/
..

In conclusion, I am happy with the website and
(importantly) happy with Gambas itself.

Cheerful regards,

Bob

P.S. If you choose a name for the mascot, it might be
best not to use the name of a religious figure :)